Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#2 Seven Days of Love
originally from http://www.thedatingdivas.com/

Well, the end of the school year really slows down the rest of your life.... so unfortunantly I haven't done much of anything but teach, test, and sleep.  But, I will say, I have all of this years files in their neat little poly folders.  It took countless folders, in fact I just grab a couple 5 packs any time I'm at Target and they have them.  I probably put a little more money into it than I wanted to.  However, I think this is a system that works for me.  I've already found that it keeps me more organized that file folder and whatnot.

NEXT PROJECT, ........Seven Days of Love.
My BF has been sick so I think he needs a little lovin'  So, I plan on getting this together for him this week, for him to have next week.  In this project, you get one of those week long pill boxes and fill it everyday with a sweet note (which I plan on writing myself, but the website provides if you are at a loss for words) and a little something.  I think I'm going to get the biggest pill box I can find, you know for the super old/sick folk.  I think this is a super cute idea and who doesn't need a little pick-me-up during the week from your special someone.  I very often try to think of something nice, like a flowers equivilent for my BF and I think this might do the trick.
What is tricking me up about this project, is that I'm not sure what kind of treat to put in each day.  My BF isn't a big sweet or candy person, so I'm going to have to think on that one.  So far I've come up with.... mini Reece's cups, Ice Breakers breath fresheners, and nuts.  Any other ideas?

Prices to come....

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment