Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome!

Not to toot own horn, but I think I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon a little earlier than most. In August 2011, I saw a friend post about Pinterest.com on Facebook and immediately had to know what it was all about. I applied for an invite and within days, I was hooked... Pinning away. Classroom ideas, recipes, DIY projects, organizational ideas.
But, how many of the AWESOME ideas had I put into practice? Not many. So now,months and months later, I'm going to give it a whirl. The goal?... 100 Pinterest crafts, recipes, DYI or projects, etc in one year. Yep, averaging 2 projects a week.....seems manageable, right? I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this and yes, it's kinda Julie and Julia-esque.
But, join me in my DYI/crafty/ cooking voyage. I hope to let you know the truth behind all the "so easy, so cheap, so great" Pinterest pins.

Find me on PINTEREST!

No comments:

Post a Comment